Paid Media Manager
This is the right position for you if...
* You thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
* You are able to adapt to the everchanging environment of social media and online trends
* You're a problem solver, you make things happen & work well with others to build constructive & effective relationships
* You have an entrepreneurial mindset and can be a self-starter with setting your own schedule
* You're detail-oriented, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
* You're an advocate for SEM tools and automation, utilizing bid rules, and keyword modifiers
* You are able to create, manage and show real results from monthly PPC campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Google Adwords, Bing/Yahoo
* Like interaction with clients and a fast-paced pitch, creative environment
This Position would be responsible for building client Pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Search & Social Networks. Social media being the main focus - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn. You would need to manage a book of business of multiple clients, optimizing towards performance goals. Work with Account Management to create strategies and setting client expectations. Effectively communicating results, trends, and recommendations of the campaign. Audit & adjust campaign to pace client ad budgets effectively.
Google Adwords Certified & Bing Ads Certified
2+ Social Media Ad Experience - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat
1-2 years agency experience a plus
2-3 years+ directly managing PPC campaigns
1-2 years experience managing accounts
Stong writing abilities
Display or Video advertising experience a plus
Strong familiarity with Google Analytics and all Google products a plus
Design capabilities a plus - Photoshop, Canva, etc.
Envida Group is a full-service digital marketing agency with a focus on social media campaign strategy. Located in Scottsdale, AZ, our clients range from national multifamily management companies to well-known hospitality chains. Employee benefits include health insurance, cell phone credit and unlimited paid time off within reason.