Applicants must apply at: https://joinstringcan.wufoo.com/forms/ppc-specialist-application/
StringCan Interactive is a growing online marketing agency in Scottsdale, Arizona that has twice earned the ‘best places to work’ in Phoenix award. We are passionate about helping grow businesses that sell products and services to families, such as swim schools, gymnastics facilities, and fitness clubs.
We are looking for a full-time PPC Specialist who can knock both our team and client’s socks off with their go-getter attitude, attention to detail, fun personality, and proven track record of success in Google and Facebook paid media. If this sounds like you, read on!
With this opportunity you will work directly with your account director and clients to learn about their business, and discover creative ways to improve the quality and quantity of interested customers through paid media campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of client’s paid media campaigns including paid search, display, and social.
- Plan the strategy, setup, launch, and budgets for client’s campaign, each with various CPL and performance goals.
- Manage and optimize paid marketing campaigns using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, call tracking, and marketing analytics reports.
- Work with Account team to ensure paid search campaigns, creative ads, and other deliverables are of the highest quality, free of errors, and presented in a client-friendly format.
- Analyze client performance in order to improve revenue, reduce CPA/CPL, optimize campaigns and report key metrics back to Account team.
- Stay up to date on current trends and advise Account Managers on optimal paid media strategies.
- Track and report on campaign progress on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Research, Communications or similar field.
- 2+ years of experience in leading paid search, display, and social campaigns in Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEM, SEO, Content Development, and Google Analytics.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience with managing multiple client budgets and forecasting / reporting results.
- Cooperative and positive working relationships in a team setting.
Extras That Will Make Us Happy:
- B2C experience with marketing online to parents.
- JIRA project management software experience.
- Google Analytics and / or AdWords certified.
- Experience with developing or A/B testing landing pages.
StringCan Interactive LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
StringCan Interactive offers competitive salary, multiple insurance coverage including health, life and dental, 401k plan, vacation benefits, company-sponsored events, and flexible work-from-home policies.
This position is required to be on site in our Scottsdale, Arizona office. Out of state applicants are accepted if they are willing to relocate.