Paid Media Campaign Manager
Applicants must apply at: https://joinstringcan.wufoo.com/forms/paid-media-campaign-manager-application/
Are you a digital marketing unicorn looking for the perfect place to spread your nerdy and creative wings? StringCan Interactive is a growing inbound digital marketing company in Scottsdale, Arizona that has twice earned the ‘best places to work’ in Phoenix award. We are looking for a full-time Paid Media Campaign Manager who can knock our socks off with their go-getter attitude, attention to details, customer service skills, and approachable analytical demeanor. We like to have a lot of fun and work hard. If this sounds like you, read on!
Paid Media Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
- Build strategic marketing plans for a variety of paid media tactics.
- Manage the strategy, setup, and ongoing budgets of paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize paid marketing campaigns using dashboards, Google Analytics, call tracking, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand reach and lower CPA.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Report on campaign progress on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Stay up-to-date with online marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Research or Communications.
- 3+ years of experience in the inbound/demand generation marketing industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell, convince, and negotiate.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
Extras That Will Make Us Happy:
- Multi-location business experience, such as franchising, fitness, retail and hotel.
- SEO marketing experience.
- JIRA project management software experience.
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing certified.
- Google Analytics and / or AdWords certified.
StringCan Interactive LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
StringCan Interactive offers competitive salary, health insurance and vacation benefits, company-sponsored events, and flexible work-from-home policies.
This position is required to be on site in our Scottsdale, Arizona office. Out of state applicants are accepted if they are willing to relocate.