Design Works Gaming is looking for an enthusiastic marketing specialist to join our marketing department and help us achieve our goals. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach the target audiences of the leading social gaming app developer in Arizona.
As a marketing specialist, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising teams in all stages of marketing campaigns. Our primary focus is on digital content marketing (social media and email), mobile marketing as well as in-app promotional tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our customer acquisition and retention initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g social media, email and website development)
- Schedule and review social media and email content
- Maintain content calendars for DWG game
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role
- Experience and familiarity with social media and email marketing (Hootsuite and Mailchimp experience is a plus)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and strong collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task to execute multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Experience with App Store Optimization (ASO) or mobile app marketing a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS office suite
- Strong proof-reading skills
Located in Scottsdale, Arizona (USA), Design Works Gaming (DWG) was established in 2005 and develops a diverse set of products for the casino gaming industry.
Our staff is a mixture of industry veterans who are formally trained in the areas of fine art, 2D and 3D animation, musical composition, theoretical mathematics and software engineering. With more than 40 years of combined gaming industry knowledge, our team approaches each project with the highest level of creativity and innovation to ensure a hit title. Our mission is to create fun and successful games through our broad understanding of the gaming industry and more importantly, the players!