Marketing Project Specialist
Grand Canyon University’s is seeking a full time Marketing Project Specialist. Through general supervision, this position will assist the assigned Regional Marketing Manager in creating and establishing effective marketing and branding initiatives.
- Manage marketing campaigns from formulation to execution for assigned clients.
- Meets with marketing management to ascertain client’s specific needs and objectives and then formulate ideas with other internal marketing partners to create an effective marketing campaign.
- Assists as a member of the internal marketing "creative" team to assess and recommend communications opportunities, methods and channels, promotional mix and methods.
- Participates in campaign strategy sessions alongside marketing management with assigned clients to ensure recommended marketing plans meet clients’ current and/or future needs.
- Applies considerable knowledge of marketing principles and techniques to assist in creating marketing campaign plans by utilizing both digital and traditional marketing methods/channels (i.e., brochures, flyers, posters, postcards, direct mail, billboards, apparel, emails, landing pages, micro sties, social media, radio, etc.). Confers with marketing management to confirm relevance of overall plan.
- Participates in meetings to get approval for marketing campaigns.
- Coordinates deployment of marketing activities with all relevant stakeholders..
- Keeps marketing management informed of progress and potential issues and makes recommendations to ensure plans are well coordinated and synchronized.
- Safeguards GCU’s branding strategy in the development of materials and media.
- Develops performance metrics and reporting for ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Coordinates with other affected departments on regularly scheduled events ensuring availability of appropriate support.
- Recommends new approaches and ideas in brainstorming meetings which demonstrates most current and leading edge marketing techniques in the public domain.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, public relations or communications
- 4 years’ marketing experience, preferably in an in-house creative department or agency
- Experience in executing marketing campaigns (traditional and digital) for a variety of audiences.
- An ability to translate client needs into effective marketing campaigns.
- Good attention to detail, analytical and networking skills.
- Knowledge of media placement processes among multiple media channels.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, ROI metrics and earned value assessment.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Candidates must apply online in order to be considered: http://jobs.gcu.edu/marketing-project-specialist/job/6960440