Resolute is a growing financial advisory firm located in Scottsdale. We are seeking an experienced mid-level individual with expertise in B2B marketing seeking a full-time position in a service-driven professional working environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to take lead strategizing and executing comprehensive marketing initiatives utilizing their skill set and knowledge to drive commerce for the firm. They can work individually and independently as a single-person marketing department. This position requires a varied talent in marketing, communications, content, and design. The ideal candidate will be driven, proactive, and reliable in bringing forth creative ideas to full fruition. They will possess strong written and verbal communication skills. When project work is needed, they will work well in a team environment and adhere to deadline.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The point-person for developing, implementing, and executing marketing initiatives and activities for the company. This includes but are not limited to: campaigns (print, web, social media, etc.), events, community outreach, public relations, advertising, and sponsorships.
- Develop strategic plan, which addresses critical issues in the marketing and communications area. The plan will set out objectives for each strategic area of the department and outlines plans for achieving those objectives.
- Collaborate with sales to develop strategic partnership events such as roundtables, firm happy hours, cocktails and conversation, client events, etc.
- Develops a communications strategy that effectively maximizes the organization's brand and mission.
- Design and implement the development for market research and data analysis for quarterly industry reports.
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Support the expansion of product solutions and offerings.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Prepare and adhere to budget.
- Design print ads for publications.
- Oversee and lead internship recruiting efforts.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field required, or
- 3 - 5 years of progressively more responsible positions in marketing, preferably in a similar industry
- Must be proficient in InfusionSof t
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Must be proficient in WordPress with some knowledge in HTML
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
- InfusionSoft: 1 year