Spear is one of the most respected brands in continuing dental education, leading the way in quality, innovation, and caliber of curriculum and staff. We engage and support our dental community through offering continuing education via small group learning, a variety of on-demand online platforms and live events at our beautiful Scottsdale campus. In addition, we offer our clients practical business solutions through a combination of practice analytics, proactive consulting, coupled with our world-class educational offerings.
- Create, optimize, and evolve retention strategies to keep clients across SC, SO and FC
- Develop an understanding of what is needed to create a great client experience.
- Understand and detect proactively the top 5 reasons for churn and create talk tracks, promotions and collateral to mitigate that churn
- Define and implement marketing campaigns and programs to support strong retention across Spear products
- Collaborate with Consultants and Director Customer Experience and provide marketing support to define and establish a “red carpet” experience for SPS Clients attending campus events so they feel special and highly valued
- Support Customer Success team with marketing strategies and supporting collateral to drive campus date scheduling at or within 60 days of purchase/renewal
- Define and implement marketing campaigns and programs to support strong customer engagement via on boarding, re-onboarding, and platform utilization tactics
- Support customer feedback loop initiatives with market analysis, surveys, focus groups, etc.
- Integrate voice-of-customer learnings back into marketing retention strategies, collateral and integrated campaigns
- Evangelize voice-of-customer sentiments across the Customer Success team to ensure customer experiences are constantly improved across all touch points
- Work cross-functionally to ensure sales teams have the tools and support they need to perform their work efficiently & effectively
- Align well with and consistently exhibit behaviors congruent with corporate values
- Connect customer success, sales, marketing and service delivery (product) around the customer thus creating and perpetuating a customer centric mentality
- Establish ongoing communication and transparency with key internal stakeholder
- Secure feedback from internal customers including Customer Success teams, New Business sales teams, Marketing & Content Production teams and other Spear teams as appropriate
- Take actions and/or provide input to your manager as appropriate to ensure feedback is acted upon, closing the loop with the internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business with a concentration in marketing.
- 5+ years in a Marketing role with progressive responsibility.
- Experience in supporting a sales and customer success (retention) team.
- Understanding of:
- Marketing principles
- Product design and pricing strategy
- Marketing research
- Sales management
- Marketing of emerging technology
- Consumer behavior
- Internet-based marketing