Small Giants is searching for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team. The core duties will include all aspects of marketing for a mid-sized firm, including preparing marketing materials, proposal responses and event coordination.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Proposal development
- Writing skills—for proposals, press releases, website material, etc.
- CRM set up and maintenance—creation of a client and prospect database, marketing materials and maintenance, pulling necessary BD reports, development of a proposal database
- Organization—creating an organized, current, streamlined marketing "department" (1 person department) that results in consistency, efficiency, and the ability to respond to marketing needs in an organized, customized manner.
- Leadership—ability and demonstration of initiative to take the Strategic Plan Marketing goals and Initiatives into marketing tactics and actions and build on the recent branding and efforts the company has accomplished.
- Proposals (support written component to SOQs, layout and creative approaches to winning SOQs)
- Business Journal Press Releases
- Brochures as Required
- Misc. "Targeted" Marketing Efforts (Email Blasts, Mailers, Etc.)
- Branding Efforts
- B.S. in marketing, journalism or other related major.
- Minimum of three years marketing experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry or closely related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Photoshop, Adobe InDesign proficiency
- Graphic design
- Well organized, persistent, tactful and enthusiastic. Works well with all types and levels of people, and without close supervision
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop marketing programs through both original contributions and refinement of existing activities.