Compensation: $35,000 to $40,000 per year plus Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Vision, Dental, and Medical Benefits
- Bonus Potential
Jacksons is the Valley’s fastest growing automotive services company. Join a management team aimed at creating a high-energy, customer service-centered environment where profitability and positive community involvement are held to equal standards.
Develop and grow relationships with customers, community partners, industry professionals and journalists; create and maintain customer databases and the Company’s Calendar of Events, assist in creating and launching marketing programs and campaigns; light graphic design and other marketing projects.
- Maintain/update marketing calendars with events and project deadlines
- Maintain/update customer, apartment and community partner databases
- Build relationships with customers, community partners, industry professionals, landlords, neighboring business communities, residential complex managers, journalists and the media
- Build leads for new customers and community partners by spreading brand awareness
- Assist Marketing Manager in improving and maintaining the Company’s website, social media platforms, and hyper local SEO
- Generate, edit and publish daily content (text, images, video, HTML) that builds meaningful connections to community and customers
- Monitor and respond to online reviews and customer online queries
- Organize and participate in events that build brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing Manager and PR to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with technology trends
- Prepare marketing reports, analyze and summarize Sales Data and Marketing ROI
Experience in Sales, marketing and graphic design preferred. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Reliable transportation a must. Some weekend work required from time-to-time.