WE ARE: A local General Contractor that not only builds the physical community in the Valley, but also supports our community by producing the McDowell Mountain Music Festival (M3F). Our five-person marketing team is comprised of a dynamic group of individuals that are given the opportunity to stretch the limits for what marketing means for two thriving industries. We have a cool entry-level opportunity for a creative individual to join our fast-paced team.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat management structure and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. Our team embodies the definition of a “work-hard, play-hard” culture; often having full conversations in memes and impromptu brainstorming sessions. We enjoy working together and sharing the grunt work because “many hands make light the work”.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We’re looking for an exceptional individual with a strong work ethic, ability to command a presence, and aptitude to act decisively and quickly.
If this is you, you will be a key part of both Wespac Construction’s and M3F’s marketing team. You will share the responsibility of working on key initiatives to produce and maintain awareness for Wespac, support management teams as we pursue work, and maintain a database that connects projects, clients and personnel. You will also help to market all aspects of a music festival that supports Valley non-profits. This includes digital marketing, brand awareness, sponsor engagement and media support.
The exceptional individual should have a strong work ethic, be able to think on their feet and be excited to provide the following services: digital media support, marketing strategy collaboration, PR, creative, relationship building, quantitative and qualitative research, and marketing database automation.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s in marketing, business or a related discipline
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Experience working with Deltek CRM databases
- The ability to multi-task to a high degree, and love wearing many hats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization
- Savvy in enough areas of marketing that working with PR, social media, web development, media buying, creative and video production, and marketing strategy for two brands will not be overwhelming
- Photography and video background is a plus
- An interest in being on the forefront of new and upcoming trends
If you’re a guy or gal that looks forward to a challenge, thrives on being a team player, and can’t wait to jump into a career that provides the opportunity to be a rock star, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org