Infinity Software Solutions stands out above the crowd as an ambitious innovator that places people at the front of all its products. Our cutting-edge and cost-efficient solutions simplify the workload for the HR department in mid-size businesses, giving them the tools to manage their HR processes, and allows them to get back to the work that matters. Our powerful HR software solution provides comprehensive human capital management, benefits management, payroll, compliance, extensions, and an innovative mobile app, in one completely integrated and secure system. This includes interfacing capability for both payroll and insurance carrier systems, and links with dozens of major partners.
In an industry revolving around people, our people are the difference. Our employees are a critical part of the organization. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees.
You are most likely a self-starter, passionate about implementing creative marketing plans against a solid marketing strategy. Numbers are your thing, you enjoy knowing you are working on campaigns that work and deliver great results. You have a strong grasp of content marketing, demand generation, email marketing and social media strategy. You’re a team player and quick to jump in and help in order to meet deadlines and move projects forward. You are passionate about technology and helping businesses solve complex HR issues.
You easily see the bigger picture and understand current HR pain points from a global perspective, including payroll, benefit and HRIS issues. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and you’re looking for a position with a runway for opportunity and serious growth. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment…especially if it includes a fully stocked kitchen, company sponsored culture team and themed holiday parties.
About the Position:
The Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for implementing marketing tactics that deliver a solid sales pipeline and effectively communicate with current and prospective clients.
- Work with the Marketing Team (Marketing VP, Marketing Director, Content Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer) in supporting daily operations
- Support the development of integrated marketing strategies and messages across all platforms and channels
- Execute and monitor the effectiveness of our marketing activities - measuring, tracking and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Provide social media and website content development support
- Assist in the management of the lead generation process to include screening, pre-qualification and assignment to appropriate sales team members
- Create and manage e-mail and drip automation campaigns in Pardot and Salesforce.
- Support tradeshow/hosted event planning and logistics
- Become a subject matter expert on benefits, HRIS, payroll and compliance related matters
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required
About Your Background:
- Three plus years’ experience in B2B marketing
- A track record of success in meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, having exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional understanding of demand generation, content marketing, email marketing, SEO and social media marketing strategy
- Experience using Pardot, Salesforce and other technology tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have experience of working tight deadlines
- Domain knowledge in benefits, HRIS and payroll – or proven ability to learn new products and applications quickly
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable using technology and various software platforms as part of regular workflow
- Team player, willing to collaborate
- Bachelor’s degree