We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The Marketing Assistant is a member of the Marketing team and assists with the day-to-day operations of the department. This position will also perform various administrative and marketing tasks related to the property management industry.
What you bring to the table:
- Handle pre-marketing and marketing tests in SalesForce
- Perform a variety of administrative duties as required to support marketing staff and agents including data entry and proofreading of marketing packages and other client materials
- Update and maintain the office roster
- Schedule any conference room activity and prep the room accordingly
- Perform other administrative/marketing duties as assigned
- Maintain calendar for the marketing team, including: email newsletter, website updates, direct mail, reports, blog posts, and customer reviews
- Manage assets (including photos and video) with meticulous organization to ensure easy accessibility by users across organization
- Successfully apply brand and style guidelines
- Manage and update content on website on-the-fly and through semi-annual, holistic updates and ensure search optimization of site
- Provide support with Google Analytics; contribute business insights and action recommendations to Marketing Manager
- Provide support to social media efforts including: Google AdWords, Facebook ads, and other digital social campaigns
Of course, you have the essentials:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Experience writing email marketing content and using email tool to construct and send emails is preferred
- Experience with traditional and digital marketing
- Property management and/or real estate industry knowledge and experience
- Computer expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of relevant technologies: Google Analytics, Google & WordPress
- Familiar with SalesForce software
- Experience with photography or video editing is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute high quality work on a deadline
- Excellent written communication skills
- Multi-tasker; able to track and manage competing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Meticulous attention to accuracy, detail and organization
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Principals only! Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.