Marketing Assistant Project Manager
Small Giants IS a woman-owned, leading strategic marketing and business development agency that builds purposeful, creative brand value through its collaborative marketing, creative teams. We have achieved our mission if we witness employees and clients flourish, achieving the height of their career success through the depth of our expertise. WE ARE IN SEARCH OF our Assistant Project Manager…the essential link between all the busyness in our office with our highly collaborative team and a great end result of a project to our clients. THE PERFECT FIT to this need will be someone who will successfully organize, manage and ensure quality control within the teams from start to completion on all projects while maintaining relationships across the departments. IF YOU ARE an energetic, positive and highly collaborative person seeking a position with an award-winning firm named a Best Place to Work 3 years in a row and Most Admired Company in Arizona in 2017, this is the position you have been looking for. What DRIVES SUCCESS of this individual is multi-tasking all of the essential pieces of a project in order to succeed as a team. Answering the phones, communicating a schedule deadline on a project, updating tasks within our project management software, chasing down a receipt or contacting IT so a team member does not risk losing productivity—potentially all at the same time! This should sound exciting and rewarding because that’s what energizes you!
The culture at Small Giants is undeniable from the inside out: fun, collaborative, valuing continued education and career self-improvement, award-winning, fast-paced, fun and wellness-focused…just for a start. We exclusively serve the commercial real estate, architecture, and construction industry because we are highly passionate about the built environment in our beautiful city.
Qualifications and Skills
Assistant Project Manager Qualifications:
- Entry level to 1-2 years project management is ideal for this role, office assistance or account management in a marketing or ad agency position
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business or related field required
- Strong problem-solving skills, resulting in developing a streamlined process, and troubleshoot client projects, offer efficient solutions and effective processes
- Highly organized, demonstrated even more so in a heavy multi-tasking position
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative internal environment, communicating questions for definition and providing timely feedback
- Highly results-driven to achieve successful project outcomes and measure those outcomes
- Success in roles that require management of multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Proficient in CRM, Project Management Systems (Mavenlink), Proposal Development Software and Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).