Marketing and Public Relations Manager
Scottsdale Artists’ School
Position Title: Marketing and Public Relations Manager
Reporting to: Executive Director of the School
Requirements/Qualifications: Minimum three years experience in marketing, communications or related field. Bachelor’s degree in related field and knowledge of the visual arts is preferred.
- Oversee development and implementation of an integrated marketing and communications plan for the school and all of its programs and activities.
- Develop and maintain media relationships, write and disseminate press releases, media alerts and other story features to help promote the school locally and nationally.
- Develop print and electronic marketing and advertising; oversee development of a robust, interactive website. Some knowledge of Word Press required.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design. Be able to use graphic design skills to help layout and design print and digital advertising campaigns within the school’s graphic standards and parameters.
- Utilize email marketing to help promote the schools many workshops, programs, special events and fundraising efforts. Understanding of Constant Contact a must,
- Create and manage all organic social media outreach on various platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. It helps to have a good eye for photography and a talent for crafting clever content.
- Work closely with the Program Coordinator and Development Director to implement and update the marketing and communications campaign for the school.
- Plan, oversee and implement special events.
- Accept other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required. Work collaboratively with management team to ensure an excellent public image for the school, improved enrollment and highest quality services for students, to help increase revenue and donations.
- Collect and analyze marketing data and produce monthly reports to share with the management team.
- Graphic design skills, proficiency with desktop publishing including, Word Press, InDesign, Photoshop and Constant Contacts and MS Office Suite.
- Organized and professional with the ability to coordinate multiple projects, meet deadlines, supervise and work closely with volunteers, including the Board of Trustees.
- Understanding of non-profit organizations and how they operate.
Please email resume and references to Trudy Hays, Executive Director, Scottsdale Artists' School