Marketing Account Executive – With Healthcare Experience
Serendipit Consulting is seeking a full-time Marketing Account Executive. Health care industry/ marketing experience highly preferred.
Are you interested?
Are you a marketing rockstar? Do you have what it takes to think outside the standard marketing playbook? Do you thrive on coming up with ultra creative marketing, social media and sales plans to get real results?
Serendipit Consulting is looking for a full-time Marketing Account Executive who is passionate about marketing and understands what it takes to execute all of the components of a strategic plan to exceed client goals as well as being able to think strategically and have a hawk eye when it comes to details.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 4+ years of experience in marketing or advertising and is a passionate project manager and executor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE
- Manage 6+ accounts (or equivalent in account revenue) and the team associated
- Own the client relationship. Be someone who can completely be trusted to get the work done at a superb level.
- Execution with little to no revisions
- Ability to handle fire-drills with a level head. Absorb, don’t amplify, don’t stress. Keep client calm and assured that Serendipit is handling.
- Meet with clients ongoing to set and manage expectations
- Act like the boss- manage accounts as if they were your own business
- Retain and grow existing client budgets and develop new business from existing accounts.
- Serve as an agency catalyst for creating and achieving the client’s tactical marketing plan by working with internal and external team members
- Ensure all social media accounts and campaigns meet and exceed industry standards
- Manage internal resources to ensure quality, budget and timeliness of assignments
- Establish strategic marketing direction for all accounts managed
- Become a working expert in the fields of clients managed. Ensure proper voice is used at all times
- Accountable for building and maintaining great relationships with all assigned clients, including overall client satisfaction and the management of expectations
- Management of website development process from start to finish
- Communication with developers and designers to achieve results
The Account Executive will also provide executional support to account services team members as needed with:
- Social Media
- Email Campaigns
- Webinars/ Video Tutorials
- Marketing Campaign Concepts
- Branding Strategy
- Website management
- Event Strategy & Management
- Evaluating Competitor’s Products and Services
- Management of Trade Shows / Conferences
- Prepare/Facilitate Marketing Presentations
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related job experience
- 4+ years experience
- Proficient time and project management skills and be able to communicate effectively and work well autonomously in a team driven environment.
- Be a SOLUTION FINDER
- Be highly motivated and a self-starter with high standards of performance and expectations for themselves and their team.
- Must have the ability to work in a deadline driven environment, be extremely well organized, analytical, and possess a strong ability to multi-task.
- Proficient with Mac and Microsoft Office presentation products.
- Familiar with basic web site CMS. Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Ability to think creatively and out of the box
- Show confidence in presenting to clients, agencies and peers.
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Be organized and methodical with decision making
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative
- Be well presented with a professional manner
- Occasional travel, reliable transportation required
- Agency Experience Required.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org