Junior Graphic Designer
The Little Gym International, Inc., is seeking a dynamic, energetic individual to join our corporate team as a Curriculum and Training Lead. The Curriculum and Training Lead will be responsible for producing, coordinating and facilitating various types of curriculum projects and training materials for events for The Little Gym franchise owners, while assisting the Director of Curriculum and Training in leading the team in successfully meeting business initiatives.
The following is a brief list of critical position responsibilities:
- Produce, facilitate and design curriculum and training materials related to all programs and day-to-day gym operations including, but not limited to customer service, marketing, staffing, budgeting and planning.
- Lead local and destination curriculum and training events related to all day-to-day gym operations, including but not limited to program/classes, customer service and sales, marketing, staffing, budgeting and planning.
- Lead and complete special projects as assigned by the Director of Curriculum and Training, including but not limited to cross departmental and miscellaneous projects.
- Maintain curriculum and training materials to ensure they are up-to-date with the most recent TLGI standards.
- Coordinate aspects of on and off-site training events.
- Cooperatively track, coordinate, facilitate and report on New Franchise Owner's training schedules.
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned.
The Little Gym International, Inc., has positively affected the lives of tens of thousands of children around the world for over 41 years! At the core of our business is one simple belief – Serious Fun! Based in Scottsdale, AZ, our corporate headquarters offers a dynamic, fast-paced work environment that’s both fun and challenging, and we’re looking for just the right person to join our outstanding team!
Qualified candidates must have an undergraduate degree and three to five years experience working at a The Little Gym franchise as a director or in a training coordinator position. The person in this role must have excellent creative writing and communication skills, a determined attitude and the ability to handle constructive feedback. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of our product, our curriculum and our teaching philosophies. Candidates should be open-minded, creative, social, gregarious, team-oriented and interested in educating others.