Interactive Media Planner/Buyer
The Interactive Media Planner/Buyer develops and implements interactive marketing campaigns for Agency clients on a day-to-day basis.
In this capacity you will work closely with the clients, media team, digital strategists, vendors and the LAVIDGE Trade Desk to:
- Develop strategic recommendations for integrated interactive media campaigns that may include programmatic placements, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, native advertising, sponsorships, e-mail marketing, analytics, and community-based marketing initiatives.
- Work in conjunction with the traditional media team to develop integrated media plans as appropriate.
- Identify interactive media trends and marketing opportunities and raise internal awareness by sharing trend and best practices with other departments within the Agency.
- Negotiate campaign buys on a cost-per-action (CPA), cost-per-click (CPC), and cost-per-impression (CPM) basis.
- Develop estimates, forecasts, plans and proposals on an annual and ad hoc basis
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships including historical performance of past campaigns and database of contacts.
- Account for the production of interactive campaigns working with the Interactive account service team, clients and vendors.
- Setup and deliver campaigns through various advertising servers, tracking, and analytics tools.
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns by preparing the final scorecard based on tracking and analytics information provided by various sources.
- Analyze campaign performance on an ongoing basis and optimize as needed.
- Oversee the billing function to ensure invoicing is completed accurately and on time.
- Assist the Interactive Media team in other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics or related field
- 2 years of interactive media experience required, 4 years preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, dependable and who has worked in a team environment
- Knowledge of digital media technologies such as ad servers, DSPs and mobile/video partners
- Must be detail-oriented and possess an ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel (advanced pivot tables, sums and lookup functions) and PowerPointIf you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.LAVIDGE is an award-winning full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and hospitality sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.
Please email resumes to email@example.com