Interactive Designer to join Digital Signage Agency
Are you up for the demands of a Digital Signage Company? We’re looking for a Interactive Designer with Digital Design experience to join a company voted Most Admired, Most Innovative, and Top 5 Places to Work.
We are a fast growing digital signage agency that provides turn-key digital signage solutions and creative services for clients in the banking industry on a local and national level.
It's very much a people-oriented job, involving the development of high-level concepts for design projects. It also involves working with clients, pitching designs, developing designs, and understanding client need.
A interactive designer is a proactive, enthusiastic individual who will bring passion, dedication, creativity, and innovation to our team. Our Graphic will work closely with the Digital Signage and Marketing team to help support both the Ideation Center and client-facing Marketing and Interactive initiatives with branding, print, social media expertise for the Digital Signage Agency. You will take overall creative charge of the clients’ accounts. You will often be the main point of contact for customers and you will establish client relationships while gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s creative needs.
Ideal candidates must be able to deliver great work under tight timelines – and have fun doing it. What we offer is an amazing culture, a competitive salary, profit sharing, generous medical insurance coverage, paid time off, 401k match and the luxury of working in an award-winning environment, and a place where you can make a difference.
- Manage multiple projects and work independently in a detail-oriented, fast-paced, fun, innovative and awesome, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to set creative direction, maintain brand standards and work collaboratively with the clients’ Marketing teams
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness, accountability and outstanding attention to detail
- Strong conceptual and creative thinking skills, as well as a solid knowledge of typography, color theory, design systems and layout principles
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our creative portfolio
- Work with the team to generate ideas and spec work for pitching and proposals
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
- Ability to interact with clients, solve problems and put out “fires”
- Organize files, photos and all collateral produced or received
- Exhibits leadership and elevates our brand through delivering exceptional work
- Demonstrates good judgment about ideas that will be effective
- Appreciate the process of conceptual exploration and research and can turn that into outstanding design execution.
- Drive to learn more… And do more.
- Creative direction or design management experience a strong plus
- Have the ability to prioritize; the ability to juggle many projects is a must.
- You’re a team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Pay attention to detail and can ensure that the project vision
- Excellent typography skills, and an acute awareness of current design trends
- 3+ years’ experience with an agency or nationally recognized consumer brand, working directly with clients
- College degree in a related field
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of Social Media, PowerPoint, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and Illustrative Skills a Plus
- Social media campaigns a Plus
- Deliver projects under tight timelines
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously