At boompromo, we help our clients build their brands and propel their promotions through thoughtful promotional products campaigns. Whether creating corporate gifts for Zillow, party favors for Child Crisis Arizona, or apparel for AT&T, our team exceeds expectations every time.
Our comfortable, laid-back office in South Tempe neighbors a community garden and the new Tempe Public Market Cafe, where we often walk for coffee/lunch/wine. We work hard and pride ourselves in exceeding our clients’ expectations, but we also have a lot of fun: team lunches, a very competitive kickball team, and annual Spring Training outings are just some of our get-out-of-the-office-and-have-some-fun activities. Our team is results-driven, creative and fun, and together we’re a dynamic, growing company focused on the success of our clients and our company.
You will be working directly with the Director of Marketing to support the account management and graphic design needs of existing clients, and to assist the sales team with business development initiatives.
- Managing day-to-day communication with clients
- Researching concepts and ideas for clients
- Creating estimates, sales orders, mock-ups and purchase orders
- Lining up production timelines with project managers
- Fulfilling design needs of clients, prospects, and boompromo internally
- Setting up retail and corporate online stores
- Mastery of industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and excels under pressure
- Learns and works quickly, and with an astute attention to detail
- Solves problems effectively and efficiently
- Self-motivated, but works well in a team and with others
- Full health benefits
- Salary plus commission based on company work volume
- Office closed between Christmas and New Years
- Potential to work toward flex time schedule