Who We Are:
Restaurants. Retail. Hospitality. Since 2004 Ideation Design Group has partnered with the world’s largest brands to execute their vision into functional works of art that deliver innovation through design. We are a creative, modern boutique architecture and interior design firm delivering full-service with fresh ideas. Our approach is personal; offering hands-on expertise to our clients with accessibility at all levels.
Ideation Design Group is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our innovative creative team. The Graphic Designer will report directly to the firm’s Principals, and will play an integral role in designing creative assets. The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated designer who is ready to come in and make their mark. He or she must take the initiative, possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, be a team player and execute against tight deadlines.
What You'll Do:
- Support Interior Design and Architecture teams with day-to-day design needs.
- Work with Interior Designer to Develop Graphics Packages for Restaurant and Retail projects. These packages include but are not limited to: Illuminated Storefront Signage, Logo Design, Menu Design, Full Branding Packages as well as Custom Wall Graphics and Artwork.
- Work with Interior Design to develop layout design for Client Presentations
- Work with Interior Design and Production Team to develop Sign Packages
- Help concept and design in-house marketing materials.
- Manage IDG Website and Social Media Sites.
- Stay abreast of new creative trends, insights and generate ideas on how to best translate these for the firm.
- Take creative direction, work collaboratively and integrate feedback into your work.
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of Graphic Design Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- This is a Full-Time Position – 40+ Hours a Week. We have a “Do What it Takes” attitude. Some weeks are busier than others and you may need to stay late.
- Fluency with core graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, etc)
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines, respond positively to feedback and adapt quickly to changes
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects concurrently, meeting established timelines and quality.
- Ability to understand Architectural Documents is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- A proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance – Excellent Plan
- Additional insurance options – Disability, Cancer etc.
- Paid vacation, sick, & holidays
- Company events + parties and much more
- Awesome environment!
- Salary will be based on experience
Please submit your resume, salary requirements, portfolio and a short cover letter answering the below 3 questions and why you are a great fit for Ideation Design Group!
- What's your favorite restaurant and why?
- Describe something you're obsessed with and why.
- What's the best mistake you've ever made?