Emailage is on an exciting new journey of growth. Want to be a part of it?
We’re always looking for top-notch talent to join our ranks. You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference each and every day, alongside a team that is experienced, talented and passionate.
Emailage is currently seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join our strategic Marketing team working together to promote the Emailage brand and services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in graphic design with some general marketing. They will have worked in a B2B marketing department or agency environment. They will be highly organized, have excellent attention to detail and strong design skills, while able to respond to feedback and meet deadlines from multiple stakeholders. We are looking for a strategic, flexible, proactive self-starter to join a marketing team that values open communication, creativity and teamwork. Candidate must provide an online portfolio of design samples.
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Marketing, responsibilities include the graphic design of print and digital, preparation and production of presentations and proposals, trade show booth graphic design, social media management, website maintenance, and event planning support.
- Utilize expert level graphic design skills and talent to design original graphics upon request as well as edit existing graphics in need of updates.
- Create compelling and aesthetically pleasing marketing materials and infographics that meet established brand standards and clearly communicate Emailages’ key messaging.
- Create email newsletters and website graphics.
- Design trade show booth graphics, banners and related items.
- Coordinate seamlessly and efficiently with the sales team to design, print and deliver a compelling proposal package on time and error free.
- Create and maintain PowerPoint presentations and sales decks.
- Manage Emailages’ regular social media posts responding to tweets, and Linkedin comments.
- Update WordPress website.
- Event planning support.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or communications.
- 4+ years of prior experience in design in B2B marketing in an agency or corporate setting.
- Strong technology skills, including Word press website and basic HTML.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Programs, including PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines with error free results.
- Time management master.
- Ability to build relationships with co-workers at all levels of the organization.
- An eagle eye for quality and accuracy.
Company Benefits and Perks:
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive and happy:
- Above market salary
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability paid for by the company
- 401(k) plan offered with employer match
- High-end hardware to work with
- Learning and career growth prospects
- Paid Holiday and Time Off
- Referral bonus program
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses and ownership
- Ability to working with bleeding edge technology right here in AZ
- Fast paced Startup Culture
Emailage, founded in 2012 and with offices in Phoenix, London and Sao Paulo, is a leader in helping companies significantly reduce online fraud. Through key partnerships, proprietary data, and machine-learning technology, Emailage builds a multi-dimensional profile associated with a customer’s email address and renders a predictive risk score. Customers realize significant savings from identifying and stopping fraudulent transactions.
To learn more, visit: www.emailage.com