Fox Restaurant Concepts is a privately-owned company that began as a single restaurant in 1998. Today, we’ve launched over a dozen innovative concepts and have grown to over 40 locations that span across 6 states and counting. A career with us in the Big Kitchen – our home office – can be the start of a journey into a variety of business areas, or the continuation of a meaningful career. We believe to do great things, you have to love what you do. And we love what we do.
This position will have the opportunity to contribute to the creative development of all 14 (and growing) brands – from growth brands like Flower Child and North, to our boutique restaurants like Olive & Ivy and The Henry. You must be a conceptual thinker, passionate about creating meaningful, creative and effective marketing and can take it all the way to the finish line. The job requires tenacity, experience, good judgment, and above all, a great attitude.
This position will work closely with the Project Manager, Brand Managers, VP of Marketing and other influential people at Fox. We’re about building more than just restaurants, we're looking to build lifelong careers with the right people. To be a success at Fox Restaurant Concepts, you have to love people and have a passion for cutting edge design.
- A passionate eye with impeccable design skills
- Ability to originate unique design elements and layouts that align with strategic objectives
- An excellent eye for detail, consistency, and accuracy
- Keen sense of typography
- You are organized and reliable.
- Firm grasp of print-production processes and related technologies
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to execute on simultaneous projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- Participate in the development of the creative brief
- Photo art direction
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- 3-5 years’ professional experience in an agency, corporation or small business
- A portfolio of work that includes examples of conceptual design, advertising, environmental design/large format, branding
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary and a yearly incentive opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings program (with company match)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Dining Discount
Who Is Sam Fox?
Sam Fox – a “serial restaurateur” – is the creative visionary behind Fox Restaurant Concepts, one of the most successful restaurant groups in the United States. An eleven-time James Beard Award semifinalist for Restaurateur of the Year, Sam is a New York Times best-selling cookbook author and has been named one of the 50 most influential people in the restaurant industry by Nation’s Restaurant News for the fifth consecutive year. An important part of the Fox culture that Sam insists on is giving back to the community through the company’s charitable arm: Feed the Soul. Through the years, Feed the Soul has supported numerous non-profits, including the Boys & Girls Clubs, the American Heart Association and No Kid Hungry.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required