Graphic Design Manager
azpro // Design Team Leader
Are you looking to join a team of leaders who focus on growth, not only personally but also professionally for you and your team members? As a team leader at azpro, you will have a voice that plays an integral part in growing a department and an organization. If you enjoy leading a team, not just “do what I say cuz I’m the boss” kinda stuff, but really doing what it takes to lead, then we are the place for you.
As the design team lead, your team efficiently and creatively designs and prepares all artwork for final output. We are looking for someone who has experience in the Signage industry and has been a Creative Director for several years and can build and grow a design team. If you have a strong attention to detail and can articulate creative direction to others, then you will thrive here. Upholding our quality standards is important to us. Setting expectations to achieve goals that correlate to the goals of the company and provide that creative flair is what you will be challenged with. Obviously, there’s admin work as a part of this position, so if you hate paperwork, are afraid of computers and email terrifies you then you may not enjoy this position.
If you have experience leading a team, are a goal getter, and love putting on your creative hat on, you’ll love it here. We like to have fun and get a lot done and would love to have you on the team!
Now that you know what we are looking for, take look below and see if we fit what you are looking for!
// Who We Are
- What our team members say about azpro:
- Azpro cares about our growth
- We feel like we are part of a family!
- It is a great environment
- We never feel left out of the process
- What we say matters to the company
- Everyone is on the same page
- We have direct access to leadership
// Responsibilities based on Accountabilities
- Review performance and compensation for all design positions.
- Oversee operations of the Design Team to ensure the team is working effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and execute process standards and programs to keep consistency for the Design Team.
- Ensure training is developed and implemented to further Design Team efficiency and overall knowledge of the team.
- Work with designers on increasing efficiencies and knowledge
- Hold regular team meetings.
- Ensure azpro Quality Control Standards are being adhered to.
- Manage the Design Budget.
- Forecast long and short-term workload of the team and make necessary staffing/shift adjustments.
- Ensure proper documentation, training and personnel are in place so that coverage is available for all positions for any preplanned and unplanned absences, including short term, long term, and termination.
A minimum of 3 years of management experience.
Must be experienced in developing, executing, and implementing processes, procedures, and trainings.
Microsoft Office Proficiency
Experience in hiring, terminating, and holding employees accountable through corrective action.
// Reports to