Envida Social Media Intern
Envida Group’s Summer 2018 Internship - envidagroup.com
Envida Group is a full-service digital marketing agency with focus on online marketing and social media. As part of Envida Group’s marketing team, you will help manage our client’s social media accounts and research how to improve them. In this fast-paced environment, good communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with a diverse range of personalities, are essential. A high degree of initiative, analytical thinking, independent judgment and follow-through is necessary to assure success. This position is a paid internship after 30-days and requires a 15 to 20 hour/week commitment.
- Create content for all assigned social network accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Respond to inquiries and requests across all assigned account social networks.
- Support online PR outreach by researching interesting and relevant blogspertaining to each individual client.
- Write blogs.
- Research latest social media trends.
- Develop creative ideas for current and future campaigns.
- Analyze and track our social media outreach to determine optimizedstrategies for each account/client.
- Create monthly summary of social media analytics.
- Complete competitive analysis for our clients.
- Account creation/customization
- Conduct internet-based research.
- Participate in team meeting and brainstorm sessions.
- Degree or pursuing degree in Marketing/Advertising, Communications, English, or Journalism.
- Excellent visual, oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess outstanding follow through skills.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Independent thinker, but not afraid to ask questions.
- Willing and able to learn new skills quickly and effectively.
Strongly Recommended Qualifications
- Experience managing social media for business
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Hootsuite and/or other Social Media Dashboard
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus
College Credit or Stipend Based on Performance
Please submit a resume and any marketing/writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org