eCommerce Account Manager
This position is responsible for managing large volume existing eCommerce account relationships including Amazon (Direct), Wal-Mart.com, Zuilly and others. Additionally, catalog accounts include Sharper Image, Hammacher, Improvement, Solutions and others. All of these accounts have a huge potential to grow. Establishes and implements sales plans, strategies, processes to effectively control all paths to the consumers within these accounts. Manages and grows large key eCommerce accounts and develops new eCommerce sales opportunities to expand key account base.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve revenue growth targets through effective marketing, promotions and long-term relationships with existing key accounts
- Identify and develop both new business opportunities relationships with new eCommerce retailers.
- Requires expert knowledge of partner platforms/portals needed to support our partner backend operations via the partner portal.
- Support digital content development, managing digital asset catalogs and deployment of digital content for all aspects of eCommerce partner sites, including item level detail, enhanced item pages, brand pages, category pages.... etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Proactively research online marketplace to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking at ways to improve our brand position.
- Develop quarterly and annual marketing and promotional budgets and timelines.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have experience in selling to eCommerce consumer based retailers
- 2-4 years of eCommerce account management/sales experience.
- Must possess eCommerce content management skills.
- Must have selling and customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum (preferably in Marketing or Sales)
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills required.
- Knowledge of SEO and other tools to track and validate Ecommerce marketplace performance.
Salary/Commission/Bonus up to $75,000 first year, estimated to exceed $100,000 in year two based on growth. GAME offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO days, and matching 401K. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit our website: www.game-group.com
Please send your resume with a brief cover letter, including salary history and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org