Digital Marketing Strategist
Ideas Collide is an energetic digital agency on the cutting edge of web development, marketing automation, and database marketing for enterprise clients world-wide. We deliver award-winning, results-driven marketing campaigns by empowering passionate and collaborative team members, and we’re looking to add to our talented team.
This is an opportunity for you to join our team during an exciting time and play an integral role in shaping the agency’s future. A Digital Marketing Strategist at Ideas Collide supports multi-channel marketing initiatives through strategy building, campaign execution and opportunity analysis. This role requires a general understanding of digital marketing best practices and will have an emphasis in paid media strategy and eCommerce. The ideal Digital Marketing Strategist candidate has the tactical confidence to execute campaigns and the strategic ability to consult with internal and client teams.
Flexibility, rewards, advancement, work/life balance and gratifying projects are part of our everyday vocabulary. At Ideas Collide we believe that you can’t love your life if you don’t love your work. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to impact creative projects for key clients, you should consider joining our team.
Salary Range: $45,000 - $55,000
Digital Marketing Strategist Responsibilities
- Develop multi-channel marketing strategy presentations, typically in PowerPoint, providing a comprehensive proposal for a company’s unique needs
- Present strategic proposals to peers, potential clients and existing clients
- Draw correlations between data points to align with marketing objectives and goals from multiple sources (i.e. paid search data, social data, web analytics)
- Work directly within tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager etc. to uncover supporting data and drive to solutions
- Assist account teams in developing tactical strategies to impact key KPIs and business objectives
- Create reporting that effectively tells the story of full funnel marketing and the ultimate business impact
- Build and implement marketing campaigns across channels based on your insights
- Educate team members regarding best practices in digital marketing including proper marketing channel mix, digital marketing KPIs, market research practices and more
- Build a story around client data by synthesizing qualitative and quantitative insights into actionable recommendations
- Effectively identify cause and effect relationships between metrics and events
- Stay up-to-date on developments and trends in digital marketing to provide innovative solutions
Digital Marketing Strategist Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in advertising, marketing, business, data analytics, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience building comprehensive strategy presentations in PowerPoint – Experience with RFPs a plus
- Experience in paid media execution and reporting and/or eCommerce consulting, including trends and KPIs
- Expert proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with standard digital marketing tools including web analytics platforms like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, and an understanding of paid media management tools like AdWords or Facebook Ads
- Demonstrated ability to use standard paid marketing platforms like Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
- Understanding of the MarTech landscape to help synthesize cross-channel marketing data
- Comfort with analyzing metrics to support optimizations, changes in strategy and to limit campaign planning oversight
- Sound communication and facilitation skills to lead projects and positively influence collaborators
- Love of learning and the desire to embody the sense of curiosity and innovation
Learn more about working with an elite group of marketing superheroes and roster of dynamic clients at ideascollide.com.