Digital Marketing Manager
Experience Scottsdale positions Scottsdale as a world-class vacation, meetings & group travel destination by communicating an image that sells the uniqueness of the Scottsdale experience.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development & implementation of the company's digital marketing plan & digital assets that deliver on corporate objectives for growth.
- Brainstorm new & creative digital strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams on a myriad of marketing & PR projects.
- Mentor, train & oversee the efforts of the social media & digital marketing coordinator.
- Assist the team in devising content strategy & tactics to ensure consistent & effective messaging for audiences across various platforms.
- Evaluate & provide recommendations on emerging technologies.
- Perform keyword research to determine the best keyword targets & target cities for Experience Scottsdale's SEO strategy
- Manage & execute PPC campaigns & budget, evaluate results & produce monthly metrics reports
- Develop page optimization including page titles, meta descriptions & assist with site structure
- Conduct SEO audits to determine areas of weakness & opportunity
- Establish metrics & track performance
- Manage the social media coordinator in content development & execution of organic and paid social campaigns
- Develop & manage freelance influencer strategy (photo & video) and work with the PR team to devise push social strategies
- Develop strategies to drive organic growth & confersion to inquiries
- Oversee UX strategy to enhance user satisfaction with the website
- Design, measure & continually create A/B tests that drive improved performance
- Regularly monitor & report on monthly metrics pertaining to site performance
- Develop & implement Experience Scottsdale's video strategy; maintain an ongoing video content calendar
- Perform post-production editing, which can include audio mixing, music mixing, sound effects, video motion graphics, animation & other special effects
- Ensure that all videos are edited to the most effective lengths of time
- Operate camera, audio & lighting equipment for Experience Scottsdale events & member activities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing manager role
- SEO, PPC & Display skills required
- Email marketing experience
- Web Analytics, A/B & multi-variate testing background required
- Must be able to work on both a PC and a Mac
- Above average photography skills
- Above average graphic design skills
- Strong writing & communication skills
Must be fully versed in the core areas of digital marketing, including search engine optimization, search engine marketing, content marketing, including email marketing, marketing automation, & social media.
Perfect candidate should be an expert in web analytics, user experience, and A/B testing, background in design & have a keen eye for data analytics.