Digital Marketing Account Manager
We’re currently looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager (title contingent on experience) with 4-6 years of digital marketing experience to work in our Tempe office. This is a strategic role in account management that will primarily involve building client relationships through regular, proactive and value-added communication, driving account strategy, campaign execution, and finally, team leadership and development.
Candidates should be familiar with all aspects of online marketing and be able to show a track record of successful outcomes with account management, performance and leadership.
- Develop best-in-class digital marketing solutions for clients based on their goals and objectives
- Account and campaign strategy development, ongoing results analysis, optimization and strategy refinement
- Driving and delivering flawless client service by maintaining exceptional relationships with key decisions makers
- Account direction and management including setting client expectations, project plans, budgeting and forecasting, and overseeing quality and accuracy of deliverables
- Manage a team of interactive marketing professionals, create development plans and track training progress and opportunities for growth
- Prepare for and attend all client and internal meetings, present reports, and daily communication with client
- Research and pursue opportunities for client growth
- Creation of proposals, monthly reports and work orders
- Assistance with research and presentations for new business development as necessary
- Embrace thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends and best practices
The ideal candidate
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience (working with cross-functional teams is a plus)
- A solid understanding of the dynamic interactive marketing industry (marketing principles, web development, measurement and analytics, internet technology, UI/UX, content strategy, etc.) and the ability to “connect-the-dots” across channels and touchpoints
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering and positive attitude.
- Takes initiative to innovate and solve problems without direct supervision and/or direction
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen are a must along with the ability to be detail- and deadline-oriented while managing multiple projects
- Integrate and analyze data from all forms of online media including paid search, organic search, display, email, social media, etc. to make decisions, optimize accounts and accomplish clients’ high-level goals
- Direct experience with PPC, SEO, social media advertising, and email campaign strategy and execution.
- A proven track record of account management experience and/or team/department leadership experience with experience managing a team
- Solid understanding of UI/UX including, but not limited to best practices, tools, conversion rate optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Microsoft Office product suite
About Lucid Agency
Lucid offers a thriving, tech-oriented, team-based environment, where we solve some of the most challenging marketing and technology problems for our clients. It’s a company filled with extremely smart, hardworking people, who value both the insights of teamwork and the productivity of autonomy. We are fast, nimble and strive to always embrace innovation and improvement. “Good enough” is a curse word here. Oh, and we have been ranked in the top of “best places to work in Phoenix” for four years in a row!
Location and Hours: We value the power of teamwork, so this position would require you to work in our office in Downtown Tempe (off Mill Avenue) during standard business hours.
Compensation: Compensation will be a competitive salary based on your past experience and what you can bring to the table. Other benefits include paid health insurance, 401k, flexible paid vacation and sick days, short- and long-term disability plans, the ability to work remotely on Fridays, a great team, a fully stocked bar cart and cold beer in the fridge, plus much more.
To apply: Fill out our Online Job Application Form on our website. Only applications submitted through our website (lucidagency.com) will be accepted.