Digital Implementation Specialist
Commit Agency is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Digital Implementation Specialist to assist our award-winning digital department. This position requires a combination of paid search skills and a strong knowledge of organic search engine optimization. You will be responsible for managing SEM campaigns on Google AdWords in order to maximize ROI for clients. You will also contribute to SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Candidates should have a strong understanding of industry trends and the ability to implement changes to improve campaign performance.
- Understand, set up and manage new and existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, keyword research, etc.
- Analyze campaign data and optimize accordingly, utilizing tracking and analytics solutions to deliver maximum return for clients
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to formulate data-driven strategies for paid search campaigns and SEO
- Perform market research, trend and competitive analysis, as well as provide views on emerging technologies and marketing opportunities
- Contribute to (internally, vendor-related, and client-facing) Paid Search and Organic SEO initiatives and programs.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, including identifying strategic opportunities and expanding current efforts
- Collaborate closely with the various departments/teams within the agency in developing digital ideas/strategies that cover the spectrum of channels and advertising techniques, both digital and traditional
- Keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing industry information, trends and opportunities in order to inform agency direction and decision making
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-3 years experience managing results-driven digital campaigns, ideally with agency experience
- Must have certifications in Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field is a plus
- High proficiency with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, marketing automation tools, etc.