Designer (Graphic Design)
A full service offset printing company with a design team is currently seeking a experienced candidate to fill a design / print production position.
This successful and growing company is currently seeking a high quality individual who will be a team player with the ability to conceptualize and create compelling works.
- Develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts while adhering to brand style guides for ads, brochures, catalogs, websites and presentations.
- Design graphic concepts by gathering information from clients and other resources.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse group of individuals with the ability to change direction at a moment's notice.
- Prioritizes each day to efficiently and cost-effectively schedule the workflow
- Prepare electronic files for print
- Archive project assets
- Work with outside vendors
- Web experience a plus
- 5+ years graphic design experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design is preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MAC, Adobe CS Cloud, Adobe Acrobat Pro, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent grasp of color and layout and excellent typography skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage projects that meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently as a Team player