Content Marketing Manager
Job Purpose Assist in the research, creation, implementation and measurement of content and influencer marketing campaigns. Research: through independent online searches and the leveraging of existing research tools the agency has access to, examine brand, industry and influencer data to assist on key insight development that will inform strategic decision-making. This includes proprietary Influencer ID and Scoring. Creation: Through approved strategic direction, assist on content topic and editorial calendar development for branded content campaigns, assisting core account team and writers. Implementation: Manage influencer contract negotiations, administrative management and billing for external content creators. Measurement: Analyze, measure and optimize the performance of content marketing efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with internal integrated team members and external influencers to help produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Possesses knowledge and familiarity of research tools and the publications and methodologies to leverage for data gathering and insights development
- Supports front-end and ongoing content development efforts (topic and influencer identification, calendaring)
- Maintains project schedules, task timing and content libraries as it relates to project implementation
- Develops and documents cost estimates for influencers, including contract negotiations
- Actively participates in client and new business brainstorms, including providing relevant research or analysis to help guide ideation
- Works alongside measurement team for logistical support and analysis of programming
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing with research responsibilities, and an emphasis on content marketing, client or agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Team-oriented, with an innate ability to understand needs and objectives and manage to expectations and turnaround times
- Ability to work on several accounts with differing team members across time zones; requires a highly organized and effective communicator
- Exemplary follow-through and execution skills
- Passion for in-depth learning on varied topics and industries
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn and use new tools and resources
- Excellent and thorough critical thinking skills and capabilities
- Ability to determine key insights from raw data and make logical extrapolations
May require regular evening and weekend work, travel, etc.
May require extended periods of time sitting, computer work, repetitive tasks with few breaks, etc.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com