Content Account Coordinator
Commit Agency is seeking a Content Account Coordinator to provide support and coordination on the agency’s content marketing efforts for its clients. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness and organization with client activities, detail-oriented management and ability to coordinate internal team members and third-party vendors.
- Managing content editorial calendar and resulting deliverables
- Working collaboratively with internal account services, digital and content teams to ensure success
- Coordinating internal and external content resources (i.e., writing, creative design, video production, etc.)
- Publishing content on agency and client websites as needed
- Facilitating workflow by coordinating or gathering background information and/or resources needed to complete jobs
- Creating project timelines and ensuring all work meets client deadlines
- Participating in and documenting discussions during internal meetings
- Pulling and analyzing relevant metrics for reporting and optimization purposes
- Supporting the account lead whenever necessary
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in advertising/marketing or relevant field.
- The successful candidate will need to be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on detail.
IN ADDITION APPLICANTS MUST
- Possess a knowledge of the online space and digital initiatives
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be well organized and detail oriented
- Be able to prioritize numerous projects
- Coordinate internal teams for timely completion of projects
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Maintain a professional appearance and persona
- Perform under tight deadlines
- Be able to handle pressure well
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.