Advertising Marketing Manager
Cable ONE is a trusted broadband service provider that entertains and improves lives in small to mid-sized communities. We are headquartered in Phoenix AZ, and also have opportunities in many communities in the West, Southeast, and Central parts of the country.
We operate with the philosophy that happy associates make happy customers! Therefore, associates enjoy good benefits and an open culture where their ideas are not only asked for, but crucial to the success of our business.
Cable ONE provides a great place to work for talented and passionate associates who are committed to the Company’s goals!
Cable ONE appreciates the role our employees play to help the company grow, and in return Flex Medical and Dental Plan benefits, retirement savings and other work/life programs are offered to recognize the importance of our employee's contributions, such as:
- Flex Benefits Medical and Dental Plan (self, spouse, children) – Starts on 1st Day of HIRE!
- 2016 Community Service Award from CableFax Magazine!
- Newly Remodeled Building with a Fun, yet Professional Vibe!
- Collaborative Work Environment!
- Tuition Reimbursement + Personal Development!
- Up to $75 monthly Cable & Internet Stipend!
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal/Sick Days!
- Free Costco Membership!
- Employee Entertainment Center/Game Room with PlayStation 4 and Xbox 360 with Video Chairs, Foosball Tables, Old School Arcade Machines, numerous Card Games and Puzzles!
- 401k + Company Matching Program!
- Business Casual Dress Attire!
- Life Insurance (self, spouse, children)/ Business Travel Life Insurance!
- Onsite Gym and Showers with Weights and Elliptical Machines!
- Annual Community Support to Various Organizations across the U.S, such as: Arbor Day Foundation, Digital Literacy - Title 1 Schools Donation of Chromebooks, Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk, and St. Vince de Paul Holiday Food Drive!
- Food Truck Tuesday (every Tuesday a different Food Truck visits Cable ONE)!
The Cable ONE Advertising Marketing Manager is responsible for building the marketing strategy for the Advertising Sales channel targeted to medium to large-sized businesses and oversees and maintains the branding assets.
- Develop marketing strategies to generate and nurture sales leads for the advertising Salesforce.
- Work to develop content and campaigns to generate interest in Cable One advertising products.
- Maintain and updates website material.
- Manage lead list segmentation.
- Target medium to large-size businesses for leads.
- Responsible for networking at events and trade shows.
- Manage marketing budgets for simultaneous projects.
- Create plans to drive market growth.
- Make effective changes to campaigns by understanding analytics and research around the campaigns.
- Accountable for creating and implementing the plan for new brand rollout.
- Responsible for engaging the associates and communicating the meaning of the brand.
- Coordinate with the field and internal sources for rollout materials.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, and go-to market strategies.
- Maintain consistency of the brand assets at every level and within every department.
- Responsible for enforcing brand guidelines.
- Use HubSpot to generate traffic and content on our website, turning site visitors into leads.
- Produce content for Web (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Note: All the essential functions of this position are not included in this posting.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience developing market strategies, including lead generation and nurturing, overseeing the website maintenance and updates, and content marketing.
- Content development experience, as well as HubSpot experience preferred.
- Faculty conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, develop project timelines, and pay close attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills.