Advertising Account Executive
The Cable ONE advertising team is looking for an outgoing, motivated and driven individual who enjoys building relationships through sales!
As an Advertising Account Executive with Cable ONE, you will work with businesses to present and sell video and digital advertising. This will involve maintaining strong client relationships including regular local travel to/from client locations.
Before learning more about the position, learn more about Cable ONE and about the excellent benefits and perks offered.
Cable ONE is among the 10 largest cable companies in the U.S. Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, Cable ONE serves nearly 700,000 customers in 19 states with cable television, high-speed Internet, and telephone services.
Cable ONE fosters a close-knit culture that is visionary, collaborative, and innovative. We are proud to have been voted by Cable World magazine as one of the 5 best places to work in cable television.
BENEFITS & OTHER PERKS
- Medical and dental insurance start from date of hire (no waiting period!)
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- 401k with company match program (100% match, up to 5% of pay)
- Collaborative and supportive work environment with a fun, yet professional vibe
- Lucrative compensation plan with numerous incentives, contests, and trips to be won
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal/Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $10,000 a year)
- Life Insurance (self, spouse, children)/ Business Travel Life Insurance
- Up to $75 towards your internet and/or cable services monthly
- Advancement opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities at company sponsored charitable events
- Onsite gym More about the job…
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Presents and sells video and digital advertising to local businesses using proposals, negotiation and other tools provided.
- Services existing clients by maintaining relationships and resolving customer issues, traveling to client's locations as needed.
- Generates new business by preparing a list of prospects.
- Prepares verbal and written sales presentations.
- Consistently achieves monthly sales goals.
- Constantly nurturers the client relationships to identify business opportunities for upgrades.
- Coordinates commercial production and other advertising related services between clients and our company.
- Note: All of the essential duties and functions of this position are not included in this posting.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and two years related experience in advertising sales and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong sales skills required.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, and possess good communication and public relation skills.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Local travel required regularly to/from client locations with up to 25% overnight travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Cable ONE Home Page: http://www.cableone.net Cable ONE Investor Relations Page: http://ir.cableone.net/