Casual Astronaut is seeking a full-time Account Supervisor (AS) to join the Client Service team within our rapidly growing content marketing agency.
The AS serves as the day-to-day lead for a roster of accounts, nurturing a successful and positive relationship with clients. A bridge between the agency and client, the AS is responsible for working with the creative and digital teams to ensure our projects run smoothly and achieve their goals.
Daily contact with clients is a key part of the job, so offering new and forward-thinking ideas is essential to the productive communication process. The AS is expected to pitch new ideas and projects to clients, so a confident and proactive attitude is necessary to promote the agency’s ideas and benefits. The agency will also depend on you to ensure projects have consistent direction and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome.
Balancing the needs of the client against the agency’s bottom line, while being driven by a complex timeline of tasks requires finesse as well as organizational skills. Collaboration and teamwork is critical to this role.
- Day-to-day management of client relationships and their ongoing work with the agency
- Proactive leadership that encourages and supports internal teams
- Regular communication with clients at a senior level
- Juggling priorities and demands of multiple accounts and projects
- Organically growing client revenue by identifying and pitching new and innovative ideas
- Organizing and communicating client feedback to internal teams
- Generating status agendas and updates, coordinating project kickoffs and creating project briefs
- Writing proposals and developing initial pricing for new projects
- Working with teams to deliver projects within a specific schedule and budget
- Traveling to visit clients (outside of the state) to participate in planning discussions, pitching new work, etc.
- 5-7 years of experience in professional client relationship management
- A solid background in marketing, including content marketing, digital marketing, branding and website design/development
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and the ability to stay positive and troubleshoot in difficult situations
- The ability to plan and strategize with clients at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to presenting and pitching new business, taking a consultative sales approach with current clients
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to work with finance team to manage project budgets, billing and contracting process
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
This is an office-based role that will require you to spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as staying in close contact with clients. Working hours will be standard office times; however deadlines may stretch this further.
About Casual Astronaut:
We’re a content marketing firm that helps brands attract and retain customers. We do this by creating relevant content for key moments in the consumer journey — driving engagement and sales.
Casual Astronaut marries content strategy, creation and distribution. We work with brands to create websites and publications, as well as the articles, images, videos, and more that fuel them.