Account Manager/Account Supervisor
Off Madison Ave is a lot of fun to work with. Casual dress code. Fun events. Unlimited Cheez-its. More than that, we do amazing work together. And we do it for amazing clients.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced account manager/account supervisor to work on one large tourism account. The role is to balance the best interest of the client with the best interests of the Agency to ensure a strategic, collaborative and results-oriented working partnership between Off Madison Ave and our clients.
The ideal candidate possesses deep knowledge of and enthusiasm for the travel and tourism industry, can motivate teams and has the strategic vision to identify growth opportunities.
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the day-to-day relationship and serves as the main point of contact and liaison between agency team and client contacts
- Helps provide strategic guidance for the account and participates in regular brainstorming sessions with cross-functional team to generate new ideas and opportunities for the client
- Crafts marketing plans, creative briefs and media briefs
- Reviews creative and media to ensure it is on brand and on strategy; presents creative and media alongside team
- Processes job starts/work orders, change orders and maintain status reports
- Tracks budgets, completes project estimates and reviews billing
- Traffics final art
- Assists with reporting and analysis process by working with cross-functional team and develops strategic insights on performance
- Conducts ongoing industry-specific research
- Develops statements of work for new scopes, deliverables and projects
- Manages the work product of junior account team members
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) from a four-year college or university; degree in marketing or related field is preferred
- 7+ years of agency experience, minimum of 2+ years in travel & tourism
- Understanding of principles and best practices in both traditional and digital marketing
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with clients at Senior Manager and Director levels
- Ability to make measurable progress on multiple high priority tasks and projects while providing exceptional service.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
- Superb oral, written and client facing communication skills
- Professional and confident demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Highly proficient in the use of a PC or Mac and in the use of MS Office Applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel and PowerPoint
Salary is commensurate with experience. Health benefits, 401k and PTO package.
If you think you’re a match, please apply with both your resume and cover letter. No phone calls or drop-offs, please.