Looking for a new opportunity in a fun and fast paced agency? Off Madison Ave is hiring a Client Services Account Manager. The role of Client Services is to balance the best interest of the client with the best interests of the Agency to ensure a strategic, collaborative and results-oriented working partnership between Off Madison Ave and our clients. The Account Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with clients and serving as the main point of contact and liaison between agency team and client contacts. This position can have direct reports, depending on the account size.
- Manages the day-to-day relationship with clients and serves as the main point of contact and liaison between agency team and client contacts
- Provides strategic guidance for the account and hosts regular brainstorming sessions with cross-functional team to generate new ideas and opportunities for clients
- Crafts marketing plans, creative briefs and media briefs
- Reviews creative and media to ensure it is on brand and on strategy; presents creative and media alongside team
- Leads regular planning sessions and identifies marketing needs and opportunities through research and strategic thinking
- Processes job starts/work orders, change orders and maintain status reports
- Tracks budgets, completes project estimates and reviews billing • Traffics final art
- Leads reporting and analysis process by working with cross-functional team and develops strategic insights on performance
- Conducts ongoing industry-specific research
- Develops statements of work for new scopes, deliverables and projects
- Assists with new business development by attending meetings as needed and coordinating proposal and RFP development
Education & Experience, Knowledge/Understanding
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) from a four-year college or university, or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of principles and best practices in both traditional and digital marketing
- Minimum of three years of experience as an Account Executive
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments or links
- Your resumé
- A cover letter that gives us a really good idea of who you are and what makes you tick (e.g., your philosophy, goals, work style or aspirations)
- Be sure to include the position’s title in the email’s subject line.
Off Madison Ave offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, covered parking in sunny AZ, 401K and a fun, casual work environment. Salary/compensation will be based on experience and aptitude.