Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Off Madison Ave is a lot of fun to work with. Casual dress code. Fun events. Unlimited Cheezits. More than that, we do amazing work together. And we do it for amazing clients. The role of the account manager is to balance the best interest of the client with the best interests of the Agency to ensure a strategic, collaborative and results-oriented working partnership between Off Madison Ave and our clients.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced account manager/senior account manager to work on a collection of brands within the fitness education industry. The ideal candidate possesses deep knowledge of digital marketing, enthusiasm for the fitness industry, can motivate teams and has the strategic vision to identify growth opportunities. Google Certification is a bonus.
**This is not a sales position. Advertising Agency Experience Required**
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the day-to-day relationship and serves as the main point of contact and liaison
between agency team and client contacts
- Work side-by-side with digital media team to ensure we are operating within industry best practices and providing measurable return on investment for each campaign
- Helps provide strategic guidance for the account and participates in regular brainstorming sessions with cross-functional team to generate new ideas and opportunities for the client
Crafts marketing plans, creative briefs and media briefs
- Reviews creative and media to ensure it is on brand and on strategy; presents creative and media alongside team
- Processes job starts/work orders, change orders, maintains status reports and traffics final art
- Tracks budgets, completes project estimates and reviews billing
- Assists with reporting and analysis process by working with cross-functional team and develops strategic insights on performance
- Conducts ongoing industry-specific research
- Develops statements of work for new scopes, deliverables and projects
- Manages the work product of junior account team members
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) from a four-year college or university; degree in marketing or related field is preferred
- 5+ years of advertising agency experience, preferably within the digital marketing and/or lead-gen space
- Understanding of principles and best practices in both traditional and digital marketing
- Detailed eye for data to help develop key insights and takeaways to optimize campaigns
- Basic to strong understanding of AdWords, Facebook Ads, and other paid media outlets
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with clients at Senior Manager and Director levels
- Ability to make measurable progress on multiple high priority tasks and projects while providing exceptional service.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
- Superb oral, written and client facing communication skills
- Professional and confident demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Highly proficient in the use of a PC or Mac and in the use of MS Office Applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel and PowerPoint
Salary is commensurate with experience. Health benefits, 401k and PTO package.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you’re a match, please apply with both your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include the position title in the email subject line. No phone calls or drop-offs, please.