ABOUT ESSER DESIGN
We are an award-winning creative firm providing strategy, branding and design for print, interactive and environmental projects. For more than 30 years, Esser Design has been the definitive choice for educational institutions, municipalities, state agencies, non-profits and corporations looking to define and differentiate their brand, increase their brand awareness and impact their audience. Our positive, team-oriented environment emphasizes leadership and collaboration.
ABOUT THE ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual that enjoys being organized and collaborates well with internal, vendor and client teams.
Our ideal candidate loves working with people; can multitask and keep all of the balls in the air; can be an effective leader with project teams and in presentations; think strategically and write persuasively; and keep projects and budgets on track to effectively meet deadlines.
The account manager is responsible for:
• cultivating client relationships
• developing and guiding strategic direction
• collaborating on proposals and presentations for business development
• writing creative briefs for the design team
• preparing for and participating in client presentations
• day-to-day management of multiple projects for multiple clients
• performing research
• staying current on industry news and trends
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will have:
• a Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years design firm or agency account management experience
• a well-rounded marketing background with an emphasis on strategic brand building
• knowledge of print and digital design and development processes
• knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, retargeting, social) best practices
• strong project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
• the ability to lead internal teams on developing in-depth knowledge of clients and their needs
• a positive attitude and be a team player
• business development experience
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a full-time position with a competitive benefits package included. Individuals only. No agencies or recruiters. No calls, please. For more information about us, visit esserdesign.com.