Off Madison Ave seeks an Account Executive, previous agency experience preferred, to assist our Client Services team. Our ideal candidate will work closely with and report to an Account Manager. Our agency is energetic and fast-paced, and we are interested in people who can demonstrate savvy account management skills, a solid understanding of integrated marketing, great communication skills and have a personality that will engage clients and colleagues.
- Day-to-day account support for assigned Account Manager’s accounts, as well as direct management of smaller agency accounts
- Client meeting attendance and transcription of discussion notes; present plans, scopes or timelines in client meetings, as requested and/or assigned
- Client documentation (status updates, client snapshots, etc.) and account administration (filing, invoices, etc.)
- Coordination of project schedules with Account Manager and assigned resources - Provides support in preparing and presenting campaign creative work for client approval or modification
- Develops scopes of work and timelines for a variety of integrated, digital and traditional projects
- Assists in or leads the development of all estimates, proposals, POVs and marketing plans for assigned clients (both support and managed)
- Creates job set-ups for client retainers and projects
- Collaborates with media and creative teams to develop and maintain hot sheets, vendor specifications, tracking codes and creative library, as well as to traffic items to publishers, for both digital and traditional media plans
- Pulls and compiles reports from marketing systems; makes edits and updates to client websites, as requested/assigned - Works with internal teams to assist in providing project direction and ensure project completion
- Goal oriented and deadline driven - Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with an attention to quality and timeliness
- Professional and confident demeanor in interfacing with clients and internal resources
Education & Experience, Knowledge/Understanding
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) from a four-year college or university, or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding or principles and best practices in both traditional and digital marketing
- Minimum of two years of experience as an account coordinator/Assistant Account Executive
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments or links
- Your resumé
- A cover letter that gives us a really good idea of who you are and what makes you tick (e.g., your philosophy, goals, work style or aspirations)
- Be sure to include the position’s title in the email’s subject line.
Off Madison Ave offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, covered parking in sunny AZ, 401K and a fun, casual work environment. Salary/compensation will be based on experience and aptitude.