Account Executive (Sales)
We’re The Big Marlin Group, an Arizona based marketing agency with a national reputation for beating expectations while providing incredible customer service. We’re growing and looking for a few top performing professional Account Executives to join us.
As our agency continues to grow, you’ll have a unique opportunity to grow and help shape our team. The ideal candidate will have a true entrepreneur spirit with a proven track record of success in traditional sales. This position requires a go-getter, self-motivating attitude as you'll be held to specific and attainable sales goals. You'll be required to have a deep and comprehensive understanding of marketing, including web design and development, traditional marketing (direct mail, print, etc.), and digital marketing (social media, content, SEO, paid advertising, etc.).
If you like a team-oriented, crazy fun environment then continue to read below.
- Minimum of 2 years of Account Executive & Sales experience in any of the following: Marketing Services, Digital Media, or Advertising Products. Account Management experience is a plus. If you are seeking an entry level sales position with a marketing agency and have the drive to learn and grow quickly, please don't hesitate to apply.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals set forth by Supervisor
- Strong proposal writing and presentation skills with a track record of closing
- Exceptional time management and communication skills
- Ability to "think outside the box" and take complex ideas and create a strong proposal for prospects
- Experience with traditional and digital marketing strategies
- Strong relationships with local and national businesses
- Entrepreneurial attitude with drive and ability to grow and achieve goals
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences for our customers
- Creativity and fearless persistence
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment who motto is to work hard, play hard
- Likes to take company trips to Cabo
Full-time benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans, a competitive salary (DOE), 401k, and paid time off (after 90 days).
If you are seeking an entry level sales position with a marketing agency, please don't hesitate to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification: