Account Executive – Inside Sales
Premier LGBTQ magazine seeks inside sales Account Executive for Central Phoenix office.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Should exhibit verifiable expertise in prospecting, inside and outside sales, closing deals and maintaining multiple client accounts on a renewal basis.
- Have a positive attitude, a persuasive personality and be proficient at meeting new people through cold calls, networking and referrals.
- Is an experienced professional who is looking to build a career selling advertising.
- Has the ability to speak to current marketing trends as they pertain to the best interest of your client (ROI, seasonal themes, additional marketing opportunities).
- Should have experience in advertising and/or marketing within the publishing or multimedia field.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Speaking to, and contributing to, the Echo brand through print and web advertising sales.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals as assigned by associate publisher.
- Providing superior customer service by building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identify ever-changing marketing trends, specifically within our niche demographic (the local LGBTQ community).
FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE INCLUDES
- A competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions.
- Medical insurance reimbursement (up to 50 percent).
- Training on Echo policy, contract writing database and current market data.
- A place on a tight-knit team of professionals who operate in a collaborative office environment.
- Opportunities for networking and tabling within the Greater Phoenix and local LGBTQ communities.
If this sounds like a fit for you, send to Manager@EchoMag.com the following:
- Your current resume (must have 2 years of verifiable ad sales experience).
- A cover letter summarizing your objectives and what makes you a superior candidate.
- Three professional references.
You must live in the Greater Phoenix area.
You will NOT be scheduled for an interview if you do not meet the above requirements.