Account Executive- Expansion Revenue
Infinity Software Solutions stands out above the crowd as an ambitious innovator that places people at the front of all its products. Our cutting-edge and cost-efficient solutions simplify the workload for the HR department in mid-size businesses, giving them the tools to manage their HR processes, and allows them to get back to the work that matters. Our powerful HR software solution provides comprehensive human capital management, benefits management, payroll, compliance, extensions, and an innovative mobile app, in one completely integrated and secure system. This includes interfacing capability for both payroll and insurance carrier systems, and links with dozens of major partners.
In an industry revolving around people, our people are the difference. Our employees are a critical part of the organization. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees.
You are a self-starter with a proven sales track-record, passionate about technology, employee health benefits, payroll and helping businesses solve complex HR issues. As a life-long learner, you keep your finger on the pulse of the industry and are quick to lead and adapt in a fast-paced environment. You’re a great listener and prefer your sales process to be a consultative approach.
You easily see the bigger picture and understand current HR pain points from a global perspective, including payroll, benefit and HRIS issues. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and you’re looking for a position with a runway for opportunity and serious growth. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment…especially if it includes a fully stocked kitchen, company sponsored culture team and themed holiday parties.
About the Position:
The Account Executive – Expansion, is responsible for working with our existing customer base to successfully expand their usage of the application, resulting in increased recurring and one-time revenue for the company. The AE works with the Sales Analyst and marketing department to implement the expansion revenue strategy.
The AE must be accountable, detail oriented, and able to deliver accurate and professional product presentations and communications. Qualified candidates must be a highly motivated, positive, organized and a self-starter who can work well with a variety of tasks. This individual will interact with all levels of sales and management.
- Work with current customers to understand their business, aligning the Company’s technology offerings with their needs
- Become a trusted advisor with prospects, provide a consultative approach to selling into existing accounts
- Collaborate with Sales Analyst to implement expansion revenue strategy, meeting and exceeding monthly revenue goals
- Engage customers with creative and thoughtful communications
- Provide tailored, interactive and custom technology demonstrations
About your Background:
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B sales
- A track record of success in meeting and exceeding goals
- Exceptional understanding of the human capital management landscape
- Domain knowledge in benefits, HRIS and payroll – or proven ability to learn new products and applications quickly
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable using technology and various software platforms as part of regular workflow
- Team player, willing to collaborate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce, Pardot and Microsoft Power BI skills a plus