The Account Executive provides proactive leadership of agency accounts actively discovering insights, providing perspective, building strong client relationships, executing project plans and schedules with the highest quality delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Provide forward-thinking, proactive account management.
- Reduce client stress, understanding their biggest headaches and providing solutions.
- Communicate with clients ongoing to set and manage expectations.
- Develop insight-driven briefs for creative and media assignments.
- Create detailed project plans, estimates, and budgets.
- Work with team members to ensure a clear vision of project outcomes.
- Steward client budgets and monthly billings.
- Measure and report campaign success and profitability.
- Become an expert in the client's industry, staying up to date with news and trends.
- Actively find ways to develop new insights for use in marketing initiatives.
- Develop, execute, present and maintain scopes of work, project plans, and schedules.
- Work across the agency with teams from creative, digital and media to execute projects and identify internal and external resources as needed.
- Start, update and maintain project schedules using agency billing and project management systems including Workamajig and JIRA.
- Oversee the billing process for client accounts, reconcile retainers, deliver invoices and review with clients.
- Celebrate client successes including team wins, milestones, and personal achievements.
- Involve agency leadership where appropriate to strengthen client relationships.
- Grow the client-agency relationship with additional services that meet client goals.
- Ensure that financial management of accounts meets agency standards.
- Assist the agency in other related duties as assigned.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and ability to manage multiple projects at one time working with cross-functional teams and multiple contacts.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work and self-manage in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Strong detail orientation, execution, and follow-up skills.
- Promote and foster a positive environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Good communicator, able to distill complex ideas with command of written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation and grammar.
- Bachelors' degree required with a concentration in marketing, business or communications preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- At least five years of advertising agency, digital agency or related experience.
Do you get satisfaction from helping clients bring their strategic vision to life? Are you curious about consumer insights and understanding their motivations for buying decisions' Do you get energized by exposure to multiple industries and challenges? Do you get excited about working with some of the best creative minds the Valley has to offer? Then you might be the Account Executive we are seeking.
You'll act as the key day-to-day liaison managing client/agency activities while maintaining excellent relations between agency and client. You'll also serve as part of an assigned team that develops and executes strategies and tactics based on client goals. You'll gain insights, communicate strategy, build strong client relationships, expand services provided, execute projects and deliver the highest quality work while managing account activity.
WHY WE LIKE YOU
- You have 5+ years of advertising agency or similar experience.
- You thrive under pressure, but know how to keep your cool.
- You execute and maintain projects of all sizes, including large creative projects.
- You shine in front of the client (the creative like you, too).
- You stay on top of client budgets, monthly billings, and recaps.
- You maintain daily, weekly, and monthly schedules.
- You know how to report campaign success and profitability.
- You produce awesome reports and decks using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE US
We're a team-focused agency that knows how to be creative, work smart, and have fun. Our clients include some of the leading organizations in Arizona, including ISM Raceway, APS, ASU and the Arizona Commerce Authority.
LAVIDGE is an award-winning full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and hospitality sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.