The Account Coordinator supports Account Executives in the day-to-day management of client accounts and develops the skills necessary to advance to an Account Executive position.
- Facilitate the workflow of client projects from project start to final delivery.
- Work with team members to help deliver positive project outcomes.
- Communicate with clients ongoing to set and manage expectations.
- Maintain status reports for assigned accounts detailing past work and work-in-progress.
- Take detailed meeting notes for distribution to clients and internal teams.
- Proof agency deliverables as part of the agency approval process.
- Gather supporting information for the development of insight-driven briefs.
- Work closely members of the creative, account service, digital and media teams to execute projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly schedules for efficient workflow and resource management.
- Start update and maintain project schedules using agency billing and project management systems including Workamajig and JIRA
- Obtain input in advance of client status meetings to keep client status documents update to date as needed.
- Review client budgets, report monthly billings, and develop recaps.
- Stay aware of client activities to provide backup when account executives are unavailable.
- Provide input in the research/planning stage as requested.
- Provide administrative assistance for day-to-day client activates.
- Assist the agency in other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work and self-manage in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team
- Strong detail orientation, execution, and follow-up skills.
- Promote and foster a positive environment of teamwork and collboration.
- Good communicator, able to distill complex ideas with command of written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation and grammar.
- Bachelors' degree Concentration in marketing, business or communications preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Be Creative. Work Smart. Have Fun. Yes, you can do all three- if you work with us, that is. LAVIDGE is a Phoenix-based full-service advertising, public relations, and digital marketing agency. We're looking for an account coordinator to join our account team.
You'll work closely with account executives, the creative and digital teams, and media to help develop, write and present a variety of marketing materials, including strategic briefs, budget estimates, creative briefs, and more. In other words, this is not a sales job.
WHY WE LIKE YOU
- You have a passion for marketing and advertising and want to get your foot in the door.
- You thrive under pressure, but know how to keep your cool.
- You can shepherd projects of all sizes, including large creative projects.
- You get along with different types of people- creative and financially minded alike.
- You stay on top of deadlines .
- You maintain daily, weekly, and monthly schedules .
- You are eager to learn what drives campaign success .
- You are proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
WHY YOU'LL LIKE US
We're a team-focused agency that knows how to be creative, work smart, and have fun. Our clients include some of the leading organizations in Arizona, including ISM Raceway, APS, ASU and the Arizona Commerce Authority.
LAVIDGE is an award-winning full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and hospitality sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.