**Please apply here not via Ad2Phx**
StringCan is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to provide client services and project management support in development and delivery of strategy and online marketing services. The ideal candidate knows how to ask the right questions, can sell ideas, and is an excellent communicator and listener.
StringCan Interactive is a full-service, strategy-driven inbound marketing and online advertising agency that helps family-oriented multi-location companies generate, nurture and convert online leads to revenue. StringCan is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona with an international office in Paris, France.
Founded in 2010, StringCan has evolved its core strategy and persona development services to adapt to the ever-changing needs and challenges of marketers – helping them to achieve their online marketing goals through search marketing, online advertising, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing and marketing automation. We are a Gold level certified HubSpot agency partner and all team members are Inbound Marketing certified.
We believe that culture is what you do and who you are. ‘Going the Last 1%’ is our commitment to making a difference for our clients, team, partners and community. We have earned ‘best places to work’ award two times in Phoenix.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop Long Term Relationships - dynamically work with existing clients, at least weekly, and potential new clients to develop rapport and a strong working relationship to better understand client needs and goals to help improve their business.
- Project Management - this is approximately 40% of the role where you will ensure all team members have clear direction on all client tasks. Proactive monitoring and management of project management system, Jira, throughout each day. Develop and manage thought out and detailed project plans.
- Expertise - includes proactive education; stay cutting edge in inbound marketing and your client's industry. Clients will seek you out as an advisor to support their goals. Experience in family oriented companies, such as swimming, fitness and gymnastics a big plus.
- Communication - proactively communicating with the internal team, acting as a liaison between clients and the StringCan team to offer clients an amazing work product and experience. Collaborating with team on ways to improve ideation and efficiency. Holding yourself accountable to client’s results. Asking very smart questions, concise, to the point. Able to present, with confidence and passion, marketing deliverables, such as ROI reporting and ad plans, to experienced marketing executives.
- Financials - Handle client invoicing through Quickbooks, pricing, profitability and budgeting to ensure the clients remain apprised of financials and their budgets.
- Partner Management - working with, and sometimes managing, partners (e.g. designers, developers) to provide client solutions and to enhance service offerings.
- New Business - support StringCan marketing and sales team to increase awareness, generate, and nurture new business development opportunities. Attend new business meetings and networking events with the StringCan team to meet new prospective clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Research or Communications.
- 2+ years of experience in a client services role, such as an account executive, account coordinator or account manager.
- 2+ years of experience in inbound and demand generation marketing.
- Professional demeanor with reliability and punctuality as pivotal traits.
- Detail oriented. You have an eye for the little things.
- Experience with Google Analytics to source data and compile results.
- Experience with search engine marketing, content marketing, email marketing and social media.
Extras That Will Raise Your Application To The Top:
- Multi-location business experience, such as in franchising, retail or tourism.
- Family oriented business experience such as in swimming, gymnastics or fitness.
- JIRA project management software experience.
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing certified.
- Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords certified.
StringCan Interactive LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
StringCan Interactive offers competitive salary, health insurance and vacation benefits, company-sponsored events, and flexible work-from-home policies.
This position is required to be on site in our Scottsdale, Arizona office. Out of state applications are accepted if the candidate is willing to relocate.